Help & support

What can we help you with? Search for a topic or a question

How does TrendMD generate additional article views?

TrendMD generates additional article views by recommending your content on articles throughout the TrendMD network.

For content providers who have installed the widget and are on our Starter Plan (not paying for credits), about 75% of your additional article views will come from visitors on your own sites finding links to your content in the TrendMD widget (red box below), the remaining ~25% will come from visitors finding links to your content in the widget on third-party sites.

Installing the TrendMD widget on your website(s) typically increases article pageviews by 3-5%.